StudyNotesWiki

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

UNISA STOLE MY MONEY, NOW GIVING ME RUN ARROUND
(2 viewing) SJT, (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: UNISA STOLE MY MONEY, NOW GIVING ME RUN ARROUND
UNISA STOLE MY MONEY, NOW GIVING ME RUN ARROUND 1 Week, 3 Days ago Karma: 1
Hi guys Not sure if there is anyone else facing this challenge. I registered in January and paid my fees in full. yesterday I received a statement and there was an amount of R10756 which was deducted from my Unisa account with NSFAS as a reference. I contacted NSFAS and they did not take this money away from my Unisa account. I have mailed, tried calling Unis and even tweeted them but I am getting no joy. in the mean time I have R10756 which is outstanding, please help me as I do not know what else to do. Also is there anyone else who has experience this as it seems like money was basically stolen from my fully paid account and now Unisa is demanding more money from me
aweporsh
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:UNISA STOLE MY MONEY, NOW GIVING ME RUN ARROUND 6 Days, 5 Hours ago Karma: 36
Email Unisa finance department, they should sort it out but if you want to fast track better call them. At first they won't pick up the phone but keep trying they will pick up.
pratlou
Honours Student Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Investment analysis and Portfolio Management
Bcom Accounting Science - Financial Accounting
53637445@mylife.unisa.ac.za
If my post was helpful,Dont be shy to hit that karma button,

Re: UNISA STOLE MY MONEY, NOW GIVING ME RUN ARROUND 4 Days, 9 Hours ago Karma: 1
send an email to: Ombudsman@unisa.ac.za, with all the emails you've sent to UNISA as proof that you have tried sorting it out yourself. They'll send you a form to complete, send it back to them. The finance department will only assist you once the Ombuds office alerts them of your query, that's how I always get assisted.

Hope this helps.
tshibang
Fresh Out of Matric
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?