StudyNotesWiki

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

S1 2018 - PVL2601
(2 viewing) SJT, (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: S1 2018 - PVL2601
*
#283351
S1 2018 - PVL2601 1 Month, 1 Week ago Karma: 1
Starting the thread for family law
Semester 1
2018

Looking forward to the interaction
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#283725
Re: S1 2018 - PVL2601 1 Month ago Karma: -2
i will be doing family law as well.
nicety
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points:
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#283831
Re: S1 2018 - PVL2601 1 Month ago Karma: 1
im only registering tomorrow .. so i am a bit far behind

also waiting on textbook

apologies

i will hit the ground running from next week
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284219
Re: S1 2018 - PVL2601 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 1
textbook is still not here.. 2 weeks later... gosh
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284220
Re: S1 2018 - PVL2601 3 Weeks, 3 Days ago Karma: 1
I have drafted assignment 1... but i am still not sure
anyone to compare?
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284263
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1
Only registered today, but I'll also be doing PVL this semester.
Will discuss assignment 1 as soon as I've received study material.
Can you guys advise me which textbook to buy in the meantime? I'd like to be prepared to start with the assignments ASAP.
Thanks!
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284264
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1
smith.l wrote:
Only registered today, but I'll also be doing PVL this semester.
Will discuss assignment 1 as soon as I've received study material.
Can you guys advise me which textbook to buy in the meantime? I'd like to be prepared to start with the assignments ASAP.
Thanks!


www.loot.co.za/product/south-african-family-law/hgsj-3447-ga50

herewith the book

welcome
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284275
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 3 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1
Thanks a million!
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284361
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 6 Days ago Karma: 1
MCQ (Assignment 2) first draft

1. 4
2. 4
3. 3
4. 1
5. 4
6. ??
7. ??
8. 1
9. 4
10. 3

anyone to compare ?
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284444
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 5 Days ago Karma: 1
My answers so far for assignment 2-
1. 3
2. 3
3. 3
4. 2
5. 4
6. ?? - I was too lazy to go look up the case, will do asap
7. 3
8. 4
9. 2
10. 1

I've also got the textbook page references of where I got the answers if you guys would like to discuss?
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284451
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
smith.l wrote:
My answers so far for assignment 2-
1. 3
2. 3
3. 3
4. 2
5. 4
6. ?? - I was too lazy to go look up the case, will do asap
7. 3
8. 4
9. 2
10. 1

I've also got the textbook page references of where I got the answers if you guys would like to discuss?


I took the answers from old tuts
Hijabi.Legal.Intern
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284460
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
Oh crap, I was so sure of my answers lol, which tuts? I don't have my study material & textbook with me, but I'll send the page numbers tonight.
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2018/01/31 09:46 By smith.l.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284474
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 4 Days ago Karma: 1
smith.l wrote:
Oh crap, I was so sure of my answers lol, which tuts? I don't have my study material & textbook with me, but I'll send the page numbers tonight.

assignment tuts for 2014-2016

all random 1's

ill compile an MCQ doc as soon as the assignments are done
Hijabi.Legal.Intern
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284576
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1
Hijabi.Legal.Intern wrote:
smith.l wrote:
Oh crap, I was so sure of my answers lol, which tuts? I don't have my study material & textbook with me, but I'll send the page numbers tonight.

assignment tuts for 2014-2016

all random 1's

ill compile an MCQ doc as soon as the assignments are done


1. p28
2. p33
3. p46
4. p87
5. p134
6.
7. p182
8. p229
9. p262
10. p311

That's where I got mine.. I'm very unsure of my answers now lol
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284577
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 2 Weeks, 2 Days ago Karma: 1
smith.l wrote:
Hijabi.Legal.Intern wrote:
smith.l wrote:
Oh crap, I was so sure of my answers lol, which tuts? I don't have my study material & textbook with me, but I'll send the page numbers tonight.

assignment tuts for 2014-2016

all random 1's

ill compile an MCQ doc as soon as the assignments are done


1. p28
2. p33
3. p46
4. p87
5. p134
6.
7. p182
8. p229
9. p262
10. p311

That's where I got mine.. I'm very unsure of my answers now lol


i will check over the weekend and revert

thank u xx
Hijabi.Legal.Intern
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284881
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 6 Days, 1 Hour ago Karma: 1
Apologies

Been hectic and SNW was offline

I agree with your answers
I lost my initial answers and re did them through notes

I can’t find the kooverjee case tho
Hijabi.Legal.Intern
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284942
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 4 Days, 6 Hours ago Karma: 1
Hijabi.Legal.Intern wrote:
Apologies

Been hectic and SNW was offline

I agree with your answers
I lost my initial answers and re did them through notes

I can’t find the kooverjee case tho


No problem! Okay cool, so 90% of the assignment is sorted. I just downloaded the Kooverjee case from Juta now, will go through it tonight and give feedback.

Kooverjee I found as follows: (from Tutorial Letter 101) To download the cases from Juta Law Online Publications go to the Unisa Library site. Click on "Find e-resources" under the heading "Search the Library". Accept the terms and conditions. Click on the "A to Z" tab for the alphabetical list of electronic sources and click "J". Click on "Juta Law Online Publications". Click on the drop down list "Choose Advanced Search Form(s)". Search for the relevant case.
smith.l
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 22
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284946
Re:S1 2018 - PVL2601 4 Days, 4 Hours ago Karma: 1
smith.l wrote:
Hijabi.Legal.Intern wrote:
Apologies

Been hectic and SNW was offline

I agree with your answers
I lost my initial answers and re did them through notes

I can’t find the kooverjee case tho


No problem! Okay cool, so 90% of the assignment is sorted. I just downloaded the Kooverjee case from Juta now, will go through it tonight and give feedback.

Kooverjee I found as follows: (from Tutorial Letter 101) To download the cases from Juta Law Online Publications go to the Unisa Library site. Click on "Find e-resources" under the heading "Search the Library". Accept the terms and conditions. Click on the "A to Z" tab for the alphabetical list of electronic sources and click "J". Click on "Juta Law Online Publications". Click on the drop down list "Choose Advanced Search Form(s)". Search for the relevant case.


i found it hun.. a friend of mine is a lecturer at wits and she took pics of the case and sent to me

the answer is R 2000.00
Hijabi.Legal.Intern
Moderator
Posts: 2845
graphgraph
Points: 7223
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2018 S1
* LME3701
* MRL3702
* PVL3703
* ADL2601
* PVL2601

* 30/40 completed .. currently a candidate attorney as well as a unisa aspirant Law graduate *

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
Go to topPage: 1

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?