StudyNotesWiki

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FI Concession 2018
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...45678910...16
TOPIC: FI Concession 2018
*
#284241
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 1
Hi,

I received the email yesterday afternoon for the FAC1601 concession. It says we will write between the 19th and 23rd of Feb. The exact exam date to be confirmed next week.

This is my only outstanding subject hence I have no info on FAC1501.

Hope this helps.
JoelEmmanuel
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 13
graphgraph
Points: 80
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284257
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 37
annette.teikje wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
I haven't heard anything further yet either. Last e-mail said that I'll be contacted soon. MRL3702 is my only remaining module. I also have a concession for it so I'm assuming that I don't need to register for it or register at all for that matter?

Hi Vector!

MRL 3702 is also my only outstanding module. They advise that you register for it regardless, in case you fail the FI. Then you can write in May, if you fail the FI and did not register then you will have to wait until semester 2 to register for it again. If you pass the FI then they will cancel the registration and refund the money. This is how I understand it.

Let's hope we get an email tomorrow! Stressing is not even covering how I am feeling at this point!

Annette


Hi Annette,

Which number did you dial, as no one is answering and I am getting stressed as unisa wants me to take more modules now.
Angi
Master's Candidate Boarder
Posts: 752
graphgraph
Points: 3065
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284258
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 3
Angi wrote:
annette.teikje wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
I haven't heard anything further yet either. Last e-mail said that I'll be contacted soon. MRL3702 is my only remaining module. I also have a concession for it so I'm assuming that I don't need to register for it or register at all for that matter?

Hi Vector!

MRL 3702 is also my only outstanding module. They advise that you register for it regardless, in case you fail the FI. Then you can write in May, if you fail the FI and did not register then you will have to wait until semester 2 to register for it again. If you pass the FI then they will cancel the registration and refund the money. This is how I understand it.

Let's hope we get an email tomorrow! Stressing is not even covering how I am feeling at this point!

Annette


Hi Annette,

Which number did you dial, as no one is answering and I am getting stressed as unisa wants me to take more modules now.


Hi Angi,

Number:
012 429 8430 or 012 429 6179.

Please let me know if you get anything out of them!

Why do they want you to take more modules? Surely we should have the credit for what we have done/completed?
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284259
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 3
annette.teikje wrote:
Angi wrote:
annette.teikje wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
I haven't heard anything further yet either. Last e-mail said that I'll be contacted soon. MRL3702 is my only remaining module. I also have a concession for it so I'm assuming that I don't need to register for it or register at all for that matter?

Hi Vector!

MRL 3702 is also my only outstanding module. They advise that you register for it regardless, in case you fail the FI. Then you can write in May, if you fail the FI and did not register then you will have to wait until semester 2 to register for it again. If you pass the FI then they will cancel the registration and refund the money. This is how I understand it.

Let's hope we get an email tomorrow! Stressing is not even covering how I am feeling at this point!

Annette


Hi Annette,

Which number did you dial, as no one is answering and I am getting stressed as unisa wants me to take more modules now.


Hi Angi,

Number:
012 429 8430 or 012 429 6179.

Please let me know if you get anything out of them!

Why do they want you to take more modules? Surely we should have the credit for what we have done/completed?


Sorry it is 012 429 8490
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284260
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 37
annette.teikje wrote:
annette.teikje wrote:
Angi wrote:
annette.teikje wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
I haven't heard anything further yet either. Last e-mail said that I'll be contacted soon. MRL3702 is my only remaining module. I also have a concession for it so I'm assuming that I don't need to register for it or register at all for that matter?

Hi Vector!

MRL 3702 is also my only outstanding module. They advise that you register for it regardless, in case you fail the FI. Then you can write in May, if you fail the FI and did not register then you will have to wait until semester 2 to register for it again. If you pass the FI then they will cancel the registration and refund the money. This is how I understand it.

Let's hope we get an email tomorrow! Stressing is not even covering how I am feeling at this point!

Annette


Hi Annette,

Which number did you dial, as no one is answering and I am getting stressed as unisa wants me to take more modules now.


I never did advance indigenous law as it was never a mandatory module ... now they send me a sms to say I must register for that too.

Hi Angi,

Number:
012 429 8430 or 012 429 6179.

Please let me know if you get anything out of them!

Why do they want you to take more modules? Surely we should have the credit for what we have done/completed?


Sorry it is 012 429 8490
Angi
Master's Candidate Boarder
Posts: 752
graphgraph
Points: 3065
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284294
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 4 Weeks ago Karma: 3
The strike is over!! Hopefully this means that we will get out confirmation emails now!
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284468
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Have you gotten the email yet?
Rakhi93
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 39
graphgraph
Points: 86
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284477
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 2
Anyone hear from MRL3702 lecturers yet?
VectorSlant
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 15
graphgraph
Points: 31
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284490
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 3
Rakhi93 wrote:
Have you gotten the email yet?

Nothing..
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284491
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 3
VectorSlant wrote:
Anyone hear from MRL3702 lecturers yet?

Not a word..
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284512
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 3
annette.teikje wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
Anyone hear from MRL3702 lecturers yet?

Not a word..


Hi!

I got the email at about 15:00.

Check your emails!

Finally!
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284536
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 2
Thanks. I got mine as well!
VectorSlant
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 15
graphgraph
Points: 31
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284553
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 3
VectorSlant wrote:
Thanks. I got mine as well!

Good luck!

May the odds be forever in your favour! Let's pass this!
annette.teikje
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 22
graphgraph
Points: 75
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284555
Re: FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 0
GOOD DAY, PLEASE ADD ME ALSO 0605289537
alanj
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 24
graphgraph
Points: 204
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284642
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 2
MAC3702 F1 Group

chat.whatsapp.com/0xgyK3w0YFO9OkPQSf4iMS
Pen
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 77
graphgraph
Points: 298
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284643
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 2
MAC3701 F1 concession group

chat.whatsapp.com/8FWu08vDsZU0HK1VZbjzme
Pen
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 77
graphgraph
Points: 298
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284644
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 2
MAC3702 F1 concession group


chat.whatsapp.com/0xgyK3w0YFO9OkPQSf4iMS
Pen
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 77
graphgraph
Points: 298
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284658
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 4
Hi all.

Is there anyone that has concession for FAC 3704?

Regards.
Mathuso
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 246
graphgraph
Points: 1028
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284670
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Hi,

Does anyone know if theres a date set for Fac3703? or have any updates from the lecturers?
k123456
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 7
graphgraph
Points: 120
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#284870
Re:FI Concession 2018 3 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
Good Day Everyone,

Can some anyone assist by adding me on the following modules Whatsapp Group:

1. FAC1501
2. FAC1502
3. CLA1501

My contact numbers: 076 304 4956

Your assistance would highly appreciated.

Many Thanks
Khentsane
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 3
graphgraph
Points: 31
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
Go to topPage: 1...45678910...16

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?