StudyNotesWiki

  • Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1...678910111213
TOPIC: Which Modules has caused you nightmares
**
#260114
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 6 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: -1
MNG3702 I agree wt u, fortunately, I did pass it first time if not 2015 1st Sem it's 2014. However, there is one module called MRL4801, trust it's the bummer of note, LLB students are reeling big time there. It's equal to MNG3701 n MNG3702 all at once, volume and workload wise.
Man Just
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 101
graphgraph
Points: 438
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
WATCH ME RISE (WMR)
BCOM (Law) graduate
LLB student

Completed Modules: 24/40
CSL2601 | SCL1501 | ILW1501 | SJD1501 IND2601
ADL2601 | FLS1501 | FLS1502 | SCL1502 CIP2601
Watsapp available
Current Modules: 2017
FUR2601 | CRW2601 | CRW2602 | FAC1503 | HMLLB80
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#260125
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Whats the toughest first year LLB modules?
VectorSlant
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 4
graphgraph
Points: 31
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#260131
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 6 Months ago Karma: 12
Man Just wrote:
MNG3702 I agree wt u, fortunately, I did pass it first time if not 2015 1st Sem it's 2014. However, there is one module called MRL4801, trust it's the bummer of note, LLB students are reeling big time there. It's equal to MNG3701 n MNG3702 all at once, volume and workload wise.

Definitely. It doesnt help that the results for MRl4801 are always released so late. I wrote the module this sem and failed despite knowing most of the answers to the exam questions and having written fully fleshed out answers- I wrote for the whole 2 hours. Yet I did not even get a supp. Sigh. Gonna purchase my script but I am not holding out much hope. Disappointing and somewhat outdated module.
Silver Star
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 283
graphgraph
Points: 1184
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MNM3048 MNM3704 MRL3702
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#261505
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
please help with study
41195221
Fresh Out of Matric
Posts: 5
graphgraph
Points: 50
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#261506
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 15
What study are you talking about?

41195221 wrote:
please help with study
Czwe81
Honours Student Boarder
Posts: 405
graphgraph
Points: 1954
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Honours Business Management
Registered: 2016

Modules for 2017/2018
ORG4801
SCH4801
HRBUS83
MNG4801


Completed
HMEMS80 (2016)

BCom Specialising in Strategic Supply Management - Completed
Program in Public Procurement and Supply Management - Completed
Advance Program in Sourcing and Supply Management - Completed
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#261832
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 45
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Dandy wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Dandy wrote:
Felicity.Smoak wrote:

what would be so much more productive is people posting passing strategies in each forum
stuff that would help us


all we are stuck with is "pls add m to wtsapp" crap.


I completely agree with you, once thought about such a thread and you have reminded me.


what each & every one of us could do - regardless of degree or faculty - is go to every subject that we passed
and put up a post
"How to pass <module name>"

BUT be prepared for
"can u upload the tut"
"can you add me to whtspp" etc.

Then we can pin these to the top of each forum

Are u keen? i know i am


Exactly what I had in mind. Let me put something up and see how that goes.


Loved it!! Thank u! I will do one a day as soon as I'm done with assignments

Thank u for giving ur time to helping !



Hi guys, I remember I posted on a thread which was going in this direction, check it out as I did put some detail into the response for FAC1601 & FIN2601:

FIN2601 & FAC1601
Bryc3
Master's Candidate Boarder
Posts: 590
graphgraph
Points: 2166
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Modules Completed:
ECS1016; INM1013; MNB101D; CLA1501; ECS1601; ENN1504; FAC1502; INF1505; MNB1601; DSC1520; FAC1601; MNG2601; HRM2604; MNO2601; MNP2601; MNM2601; HRM2605; ECS2601; MNG2602; FIN2601; MNN3701; MNI3701; MNG3701


NB: Like BRYCE's Comment??? Don't Keep It To Yourself, Click That Karma Button!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#261837
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 20
Bryc3 wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Dandy wrote:
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Dandy wrote:
Felicity.Smoak wrote:

what would be so much more productive is people posting passing strategies in each forum
stuff that would help us


all we are stuck with is "pls add m to wtsapp" crap.


I completely agree with you, once thought about such a thread and you have reminded me.


what each & every one of us could do - regardless of degree or faculty - is go to every subject that we passed
and put up a post
"How to pass <module name>"

BUT be prepared for
"can u upload the tut"
"can you add me to whtspp" etc.

Then we can pin these to the top of each forum

Are u keen? i know i am


Exactly what I had in mind. Let me put something up and see how that goes.


Loved it!! Thank u! I will do one a day as soon as I'm done with assignments

Thank u for giving ur time to helping !



Hi guys, I remember I posted on a thread which was going in this direction, check it out as I did put some detail into the response for FAC1601 & FIN2601:

FIN2601 & FAC1601


thanks again for this awesome tip..practice practice practice..
mapgirl001
Master's Candidate Boarder
Posts: 735
graphgraph
Points: 2445
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#261874
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 5 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
ECS1601
Morongoa
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 24
graphgraph
Points: 278
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#264971
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 4 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
mac 3702
kaylee1
First Semester Boarder
Posts: 21
graphgraph
Points: 184
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#266949
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 3 Months, 3 Weeks ago Karma: 33
for semester 1 2017

i am between LJU4801 and PVL3704.. both so bad
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2372
graphgraph
Points: 6584
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
LLB
s1 2017 : IOS2601, PVL3704, LCR4803, LJU4801, LJU4803
26/40 completed

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272383
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 33
VectorSlant wrote:
Whats the toughest first year LLB modules?

Fac1503 and FLS1501
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2372
graphgraph
Points: 6584
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
LLB
s1 2017 : IOS2601, PVL3704, LCR4803, LJU4801, LJU4803
26/40 completed

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272393
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 15
I have been admitted to start my LLB during the 2nd semester of 2017 and in my module planning I have reserved FAC1503 to one of my last modules, just to avoid stress levels.

Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
Whats the toughest first year LLB modules?

Fac1503 and FLS1501
Czwe81
Honours Student Boarder
Posts: 405
graphgraph
Points: 1954
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Honours Business Management
Registered: 2016

Modules for 2017/2018
ORG4801
SCH4801
HRBUS83
MNG4801


Completed
HMEMS80 (2016)

BCom Specialising in Strategic Supply Management - Completed
Program in Public Procurement and Supply Management - Completed
Advance Program in Sourcing and Supply Management - Completed
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272395
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 33
Czwe81 wrote:
I have been admitted to start my LLB during the 2nd semester of 2017 and in my module planning I have reserved FAC1503 to one of my last modules, just to avoid stress levels.

Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
Whats the toughest first year LLB modules?

Fac1503 and FLS1501


if u have done FAC in your Bcom
u get an exemption

its identical to FAC1501
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2372
graphgraph
Points: 6584
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
LLB
s1 2017 : IOS2601, PVL3704, LCR4803, LJU4801, LJU4803
26/40 completed

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272396
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 15
If that is the case then I must then start with my exemption application.

Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
Czwe81 wrote:
I have been admitted to start my LLB during the 2nd semester of 2017 and in my module planning I have reserved FAC1503 to one of my last modules, just to avoid stress levels.

Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
VectorSlant wrote:
Whats the toughest first year LLB modules?

Fac1503 and FLS1501


if u have done FAC in your Bcom
u get an exemption

its identical to FAC1501
Czwe81
Honours Student Boarder
Posts: 405
graphgraph
Points: 1954
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Honours Business Management
Registered: 2016

Modules for 2017/2018
ORG4801
SCH4801
HRBUS83
MNG4801


Completed
HMEMS80 (2016)

BCom Specialising in Strategic Supply Management - Completed
Program in Public Procurement and Supply Management - Completed
Advance Program in Sourcing and Supply Management - Completed
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272401
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 12
Czwe81 wrote:
One module after my time at UNISA that I will never forget will certainly be MAC2601. This module has traumatised me to an extent that I even started to doubt myself both academically, personally and professionally.

Oct/Nov will be round number 5.

Note: Only outstanding module.


FAC2601 Financial Accounting for Companies &
MAC3701 Application of Management Accounting Techniques
Apronia
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 200
graphgraph
Points: 990
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
S1 _2017

FAC2601
TAX3701
MAC3701
MAC3702
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272428
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 3
Forensic Medicine...Ooh My
Cubes
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 166
graphgraph
Points: 982
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272442
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 33
Pvl3704 and lju4801 are giving me nightmares this semester
Hijabi.Lawyer
Moderator
Posts: 2372
graphgraph
Points: 6584
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
LLB
s1 2017 : IOS2601, PVL3704, LCR4803, LJU4801, LJU4803
26/40 completed

*** no Whatsapp - DO NOT ask for groups or details ***
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272444
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 0
So worried about LCP4801
still to write international law..thanks for the tips on this module hope it helps me!
Leanna
Second Semester Boarder
Posts: 42
graphgraph
Points: 161
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272445
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: -104
Database design
Mngkarin3702
Third Year Boarder
Posts: 215
graphgraph
Points: 441
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
#272448
Re:Which Modules has caused you nightmares 1 Month ago Karma: 10
Hijabi.Lawyer wrote:
for semester 1 2017

i am between LJU4801 and PVL3704.. both so bad



For pvl3704 you can study previous mcqs. If you go through 4-6 previous papers you've covered everything they can possibly ask.
graul
Second Year Boarder
Posts: 111
graphgraph
Points: 602
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
 
Go to topPage: 1...678910111213

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?