StudyNotesWiki

• Increase font size
  • Default font size
  • Decrease font size
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Second Semester Registration 2018
(3 viewing) gilani, Law@order, (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Second Semester Registration 2018
Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 3 Days ago Karma: 16
Hi Everyone,

As registration for the second semester has opened today I have silly question that you guys might be able to help with.

Can you complete your qualification with the addition of the indicated module(s)?

When do we answer YES to this question? I really want to register today or possibly this week, but obviously I do not have my results for semester one, would it make a big difference if I selected YES when registering now and then maybe having to add a module or two later?

If everything goes according to plan I will be registering my final 4 modules.

If I select the NO option, what would be the implications if I do complete my qualification in the second semester? An admin issue and taking forever to finalize my audit?

I know I am probably overthinking this but I just want to be 100% sure I am doing this the right way.

(:
poppie10
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 3 Days ago Karma: 5
poppie10 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

As registration for the second semester has opened today I have silly question that you guys might be able to help with.

Can you complete your qualification with the addition of the indicated module(s)?

When do we answer YES to this question? I really want to register today or possibly this week, but obviously I do not have my results for semester one, would it make a big difference if I selected YES when registering now and then maybe having to add a module or two later?

If I select the NO option, what would be the implications if I do complete my qualification in the second semester? An admin issue and taking forever to finalize my audit?

I know I am probably overthinking this but I just want to be 100% sure I am doing this the right way.

(:

Select yes and register for your modules. You still have time to edit your registration after results and before registration closes.

BTW just be confident that you will pass your exams you have written
filemon
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Admitted Attorney - doing modules for non-degree purposes

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 2 Days ago Karma: 4
filemon wrote:
poppie10 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

(:

Select yes and register for your modules. You still have time to edit your registration after results and before registration closes.

BTW just be confident that you will pass your exams you have written

I understand what both of you are saying but I don't understand how registration can close before the 20th of July which is the day for the final exam release
Zephaniah
Second Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 2
Hi Guys

I have 12 subjects left. Is it possible to register 6 subjects this semester and then 6 next semester? Or 5 this semester and 7 next semester?
Zakariyya M
Second Semester Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 18
5 and 7 from how I interpret the rules
peppadew
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
Modules completed: ILW1501, SCL1501, PVL1501, FLS1501, FLS1502, SCL1502, FAC1501, SJD1501, CSL2601, FUR2601, IOS2601, CIP2601, CRW2601, CRW2602, PVL2601, PVL2602, ADL2601, MRL2601, CMP2601, EVI3701, MRL3701, PVL3702, EVI3702, CMP3701 and CIP 3701.

Semester 1: 2018 - IND2601, PVL3701, PVL3703, LME3701

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 5
5 in this semester, 7 next semester
filemon
Third Year Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph
Admitted Attorney - doing modules for non-degree purposes

Re:Second Semester Registration 2018 1 Week, 1 Day ago Karma: 2
THANKS COLLEAGUES
Zakariyya M
Second Semester Boarder
graphgraph
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

Advertisement

Polls

Are you happy with Unisa's online registration process?